#weekendworkouts 13.314K Posts

Being pregnant with baby girl #2 has me embracing everything girly💗 Here's a hint as to what baby girl Charlie Reese's nursery theme will be. 20 weeks this Saturday and I'm already wanting to start nesting. #almosthalfway🤰🏻
No parent likes to hear the words "hand foot and mouth" buzzing around. This highly contagious children's virus is not something we take lightly around here. • The best defense is a good offense. So grateful to have these trusty oils and products on deck for our daughter to help prevent any unwanted rashes from developing🙅🏻 #tuesdaytips
THIS SUNDAY ONLY- 90 MINUTE FULL BODY... Call our studio to reserve your spot and access discounted pricing! *space is limited #bewithcore #weekendworkouts
Young Living Lavender Mint Shampoo and Condioner💜💚💜💚 * Plant-based * Invigorating cleansing/moisturizer blend * Suitable for all hair types * Environmentally responsible * Free of parabens and additives #makeupmonday by YL Savvy Minerals
Challenging each other to get better ever time they are on the court. 💪🏽💪🏽🏀
Dream about that weekend grind! 🔥🔥🔥 @deng.11 (pass is coming from @amiraliye_ )
Starting the week off like 🤷🏼‍♀️ what?!? _ How do you start your week off? On a good note or one made up of excuses?! There will always be bumps in the road, assholes who try to stop you, & reasons to just quit. Throw all that negative b.s. out the window & just do you boo! _ #back & #bicep day in the books, started my workout with #fastedcardio 🏃🏼‍♀️ followed by eating my breakfast 🍳 at the gym🏋🏼‍♀️ {because I truly don't care where I eat my food at anymore, my goals don't stop for anyone🙅🏼} & finished my workout with some serious stretching & foam rolling! _ Try this workout: 5x10 Assisted Pull-ups 5x15 Straight arm Push-downs 5x12 Parallel grip low-cable rows 4x12 DB Bicep Curls 4x15 Single Arm DB Rows 4x15 Supermans 4x25 Ball Crunches _ #godisgood #allthetime #motivationmonday #weekendworkouts #gym #transformation #npc #npcbikini #bikini #1stphorm #legionofboom #sanantonio #miaminationals #neversettle #thepros #prophysiques #classh #motivation #consistency #determined #3weeksout #10weeksout #backday #back #bicep #stretching #foamrolling
After a brief layoff it's all about getting back to the grind... #shoulders&arms #weekendworkouts #dadbod #smallgainsdaily #40+
Great vlog today. Got everyone involved. Some times you just gotta have fun and change it up. Click the YouTube link in my bio to see the episode! #partnerworkout #corythetrainer #legacyfitness #crossfitvlogger #familyman #weekendworkouts
#Repost @tashy83 ( @get_repost) ・・・ #weekendworkouts with @kckurlz are always a treat. 90% of the time when I get a "what are you doing?" text in the morning, it's to workout (the other 10% is to go shopping 😂). Started our workout with #intervalsprints and then did a couple rounds of the dumbbell demolition workout by @mrshutupandtrain. Added some rope work on the end just for kicks 💪🏾Getting closer to my goals. It helps having a #fitfriend to keep me on track. #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitnessjourney #mrshutupandtrain #dumbbellworkout #hiitcardio #totalbodychallenge #fitnessjunkie
#weekendworkouts with @kckurlz are always a treat. 90% of the time when I get a "what are you doing?" text in the morning, it's to workout (the other 10% is to go shopping 😂). Started our workout with #intervalsprints and then did a couple rounds of the dumbbell demolition workout by @mrshutupandtrain. Added some rope work on the end just for kicks 💪🏾Getting closer to my goals. It helps having a #fitfriend to keep me on track. #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitnessjourney #mrshutupandtrain #dumbbellworkout #hiitcardio #totalbodychallenge #fitnessjunkie #fitlife #healthylifestyle #noexcuses #workoutpartner #fitfriends