Here we go folks...my first ever attempt at #fridayintroductions
For starters, I am a Personal Trainer & Registered Dietitian building my own online fitness + nutrition business: #MusclesbyMadz
Why online? My fiancé @wrightsnaps12
plays baseball for the #BaltimoreOrioles
⚾️ Ever since graduating with my Master’s Degree in Nutrition Science from UF this past August, I have been living the #baseballgypsy
lifestyle to support him in the pursuit of his dreams! ❤️ I can settle into a stationary job with my career at any point in time, but Mike has a much more limited window in which he can play ball (and I don’t want to miss a minute of the magic 💖).
I don’t want to type your ear off, so I picked just 5 fun facts about me to start with!
1. I am the oldest of 4 kids in my family, and I wouldn’t have it any other way! My family means the world to me. 🤗
2. My favorite animal is a dolphin- they get to swim & flip & play & expend their energy allllll day long. I have a ton of energy myself, so I totally dig this lifestyle! 🐬
3. I completed my undergrad degrees in Exercise Physiology & Nutrition Science from East Carolina University, and am definitely a #Pirate4Life
☠️💛 I cheered there for 4 years, but was in school for 5! I met some of my very best friends at ECU, & definitely made some of my favorite memories. 💜
4. My favorite food growing up was broccoli. 🥦 (No, I am not being sarcastic!) My favorite food is now eggs, but there aren’t too many foods that I don’t like (and I do NOT label any foods as “off-limits”!).
5. My greatest passion in this beautiful life is helping others, in ways that glorify God! 🙌🏼 I love to help others become their healthiest selves through improving their dietary and fitness practices. If you talk to any of my clients, they might even tell you that I am obsessed. 🙈 #guilty
My ultimate goal? Hey as many people as possible maintain a state of #wellness
so that we are always #fittoserve
If we have something in common, comment below to let me know! ☺️👇🏼