I was tagged by the beautiful @makeupmommy
to share some facts about me...pretty boring stuff but here goes:
1. I am the eldest of three siblings (only girl) so i was pretty spoiled by my family members being the only female 😉
2. I was born and raised in a small coastal town in Puerto Rico called Guayama.
3. I danced ballet all through elementary, middle and high school. I have the worst looking feet due to pointe dancing😖
4. I initially wanted to go to college to study fashion design but my dad wouldn't have it and said I'd be better off studying something with more "consistency". Pretty bummed I didn't follow my heart on that one😕
5. I'm pretty addicted to spicy food and Takis are my current obsession!!
6. I was told I would never be able to bear children. 5 months after my maternal grandmother died, she visited me in my dreams and showed me a nursery with boy's clothes scattered all over. 2 weeks later, I learned I was pregnant.
7. With reference to #6,
I fully believe in reincarnation. I see a lot of my maternal grandmother in my son and absolutely feel she is within him😌
8. My favorite book is "Cuentos de Eva Luna" by Isabel Allende and I am fairly certain i've read it around 50 times by now.
9. My favorite movie is Julie & Julia. There is so much in each of the two characters that I connect with and find their stories truly relatable.
10. My music style is very eclectic. My grandfather owned a radio station growing up and I was always exposed to all kinds of music and was taught to appreciate it early on. It is amazing how music can transport me to different moments and emotions from my past. Truly astounding.
I'm tagging @momdutyblog @neon.be @themotheroverload @kareneverafter @thatsbetsyv @brendakbird @beverlyic @fashionseekers14
, lovely ladies to share a bit about themselves ✌🏻️||