"Is it 👆🏼my lifelong dream dress? Nope. I was never the girl whose ultimate dream was to wear "THE white dress". I was always more interested in how I could make it comfortable & convertible / transformable.
After months of arguing with my Mum about 'comfortable vs. elegant' , this was the result. I would not have had it this way at all if it were entirely my call, but I wanted to make her happy bcz I knew that it would mean a lot to her... and that honestly I would dance my night away & have fun in whatever I am wearing.. 💃🏻 But hey! I didn't totally lose my battle!
1) The dress IS convertible: the sleeves are removable turning it into a strapless dress
2) ...& the long-heavy train can be hooked somehow to the back of the dress to make it shorter (to be able to move around better!) 3) The veil can also removed (to dance better!) 4) It is not WHITE
5) It is Satin like I prefer.
6) I initially wanted a short dress, BUT because 'longer = elegant' for everyone.. it ended up being long. 🙄 BUT, I managed to sneak in my honestly-almost-ugly super comfy platform sandals that I wore from start to finish 😇
7) Last but NOT least... IT HAS POCKETS! 😍
SO.. I ended up LOVING it الحمد لله !😍 & I did dance all night long -regardless of how heavy the dress was from all the beautiful hand-made beading work.. 💃🏻 #MyOutfory
Sidenote: This dress is @shahiralasheen
& Sarah Lasheen's piece of art.. They are the beautiful (inside-out) designers who happen to also be my friends. They were so patient and understanding with me despite the fact that I was on the edge of a bridezilla! 🙊So thank you ❤❤ ... " - Fadziiii , aka Moi.