Dear Friends, we have taken a decision to postpone the Autumn Gathering @brigitsgarden
due to the adverse weather forecast. We are concerned for those travelling long distances, given the rain and flood warnings for tomorrow especially given the week we have just had.
We will be in touch next week with the new date.
Keep Safe and dry until we do get to gather!
#StormBrian #ForestSchool #weatherwarning #wind #safetyfirst