Recipe Tuesday's... Definitely made that up. Anyway Food prep is key. Makes life a lot easier.
I've heard so many people in the past tell me they don't have time or they don't know how to cook. Most people have time, they just don't make the time. And cooking isn't exactly hard. There's loads or recipes online that are pretty awesome and easy to follow.
Don't get me wrong, sometimes I can't be bothered either and at these times I whip up something like this... - 4 chicken breasts
- 2 sweet potatoes diced - 2 onions slices
- packet of Broccoli - packet or carrots and green beans
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar - thyme
- basil - garlic - salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- peri peri marinade
Method: - Marinade chicken in Peri peri sauce. - - Chuck the veg and sweet potato in a making tray
- cover in herbs, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar - put in the overnight at 200 degrees for 30mins
- add chicken to baking tray cook for further 10 mins each side.
It really doesn't get much easier than that! And it tastes pretty awesome 😁. This should do people around 5-8 meals depending on goal and calorie intake.
50 minutes , minimum effort and that's your lunches for the week without even having to stand in the kitchen.
#food #foodie #mealprep #mealprepiskey #protein #iifym #weightloss #fatloss #makeiteasy #pt #nutrition #personaltrainer #personalcoach #coach #bondi #bondipt #scottquinnfitness