Saturday mornin' maskin' with the @Origins
Clear Improvements Active Charcoal mask which was a gift from @Influenster.
My skin has felt congested so I need a good pore vacuum. For pore-sucking properties, the clay/mud masks I've tried are as follows (most hard-core to least)
1. Aztec Secret. VERY drying though so use judiciously.
2. That Glamglow stuff which I probably won't ever buy cause $$$ but I've had a deluxe sample and this stuff is quite wonderful.
3. Good ol' Queen Helene Mint Julep
4. Origins Clear Improvements. Gentler than the most hard core but very clearing.
5. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Clay Mask is less clarifying than the others but looking like a cloud is pretty fun.
6. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moors Mud Mask which feels nourishing and non-stripping so it's great when you just need a little clarifying without drying.
Disclosure: I received a deluxe sample of the Origins mask from Influenster in exchange for my honest review but I have since purchased a larger size. #origins #MyPerfectWorld #Influenster #skincare #skincarereviews #skincareblog #skincareblogger #beautyblog #beautyblogger #plussizebeauty