I'm just going to explain briefly from my own experience how good the #LedgerBlue
I took the time to play around with it and I can honestly say it's a very good #hardwarecryptocurrencywallet.
It also functions as a #personalsecuritydevice,
once Fido is installed, because I can also use the device as second factor when logging into websites such as Facebook.
Like all other #Ledger #hardwarewallets,
private data never leaves the device so I feel safe using it to use it to spend or send it to other people using a device infected with virus and malware.
Before a transaction is sent, the device lets me verify if all of the details are correct before doing so.
Apps can be downloaded and installed by using the Ledger Manager app on the computer.
Even if the app is removed from the Ledger device, you won't lose your coins/tokens. Reinstalling the app lets you use them again.
Any USB type A to micro USB cable can be used with the device.
Bluetooth feature hasn't been implemented yet at the time of this post so I don't know how well it performs on the device.
- A good selection of reputable #cryptocurrencies
(through MyEtherWallet) are supported.
- Build quality is very good overall.
- Very easy to use.
- 8 to 10 apps can be installed on the device
- Funds can be recovered using the 24 word seed if the device is lost or stolen.
- Auto lock and screen off feature and it can be configured so that it can stay on until the battery runs out
- Other wallets such as Copay and Mycelium can be used with the device
- It's the most expensive hardware at almost €275 at the time of this post.
- I wish more apps can be installed on the device without going through the hassle of removing and reinstalling apps.
#bitcoin #ethereum #cryptocurrency #newformofbanking #cryptocurrencyisthenewmoney #LedgerWallet