Deep-Fried Spicy Nacho Chicken
INGREDIENTS: -Deep Fried Chicken: 4 Tbsp Starch Powder, 8 Tbsp Frying Powder, 10 Tbsp Water, 300g Pre-Cut Chicken Thigh, 1.5 Packet Crushed Nachos
-Seasoning: 1 Spicy Pepper, 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic, 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Powder, 1/2 Tbsp Red Pepper Paste, 6 Tbsp Corn Syrup, 5 Tbsp Ketchup, 10 Tbsp Water
* 3 Handful Mozzarella Cheese, 1/2 Packet Nachos
1. Make watery batter by mixing 4 Tbsp starch powder, 8 Tbsp frying powder and 10 Tbsp of water. Coat 300g of precut chicken thighs with watery batter.
2. Coat the chicken with 1.5 packet of crushed nachos.
3. Deep fry the chicken for 4 minutes.
4. Add 1 spicy pepper, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, 1 Tbsp red pepper powder, 1/2 Tbsp red pepper paste, 6 Tbsp corn syrup, 5 Tbsp ketchup and 10 Tbsp water to a pan and boil. Add fried chicken to the seasoning.
5. Add 3 handful of mozzarella cheese in the cast iron and melt it. Add left over nachos (0.5 packet) on top of it. Place the chicken bits on top of the nachos.
#Resep #kuliner #camilan #jajanan