THE CONTENDER 🥊 from my friends @LKSDKitchen
Make sure you watch for the wink Marc throws your way as he crafts this cocktail....that’s a gift you can’t teach that ladies and gentlemen....💯😂
1 oz. (30ml) Bourbon
1 oz. (30ml) Rye Whiskey
⅓ oz. (10ml) Cabernet Syrup ( @GaryVee @garyveewineclub
1 drop Saline
1 dash Angostura Bitters
Cabernet Fog (Cabernet Sauvignon + Dry Ice)
Wine: The Competitor Cabernet from Lodi 2015 @GaryVee
Garnish: Orange Peel
1. Combine bourbon, whiskey, cabernet syrup, saline, and angostura bitters in a mixing glass with ice and stir to chill.
2. Strain mix into a rocks glass over ice.
3. Express an orange peel and drop in.
4. Pour Cabernet wine into a collins glass and drop in a few pieces of dry ice.
5. To serve, pour in some of the cabernet “fog” into the rocks glass. CHEERS!