Have you entered our #FortnightlyChallenge
We're waiting to see your #IHMountainWildlife
Whether it's that cute little sheep or that noisy marmot you saw on your trek, the dog who became your best friend or the yak who lugged your bag up, the goat you raced up the hill or the gorgeous Monal you can never forget. We want to see your stories of our friends from the hills.
We are joined by Naturalist and Explorer, Paul Rosolie @paulrosolie
, who spends most of his time in the Amazon Rainforests. He will be selecting his favourite entries. The best one gets a happy surprise from Indiahikes. 🎁
So tag away! The contest ends this Sunday!
1) Tag as many photos as you like that relate to the theme with #IHMountainWildlife,
in your caption.
2) Entries are accepted between 7 pm Wednesday, 19th July and 10 am Sunday, 30th July.
3) Include a write up about your photo. We love hearing all your interesting anecdotes.
4) Old photos must be reposted and cannot simply be tagged.
5) The best entries will be showcased on Monday, the 31st.
Featured Photo: Sadguru Prajapati