Confession time: I ate Wendy’s 4xs got the triple with cheese each time “large” with a coke.
I had Burger King 2xs a double whopper with bacon large with a Dr Pepper to drink.
I had a whole box of pizza “mega meat”
Oh and I had fried chicken.
But on a positive side I made sure I put that work in at the sanctuary lol. Moral of the story if you’re lucky you can outwork a bad diet. 😂😂😂. Nah but for real I’m about to be on it with powerlifting and getting back to the athletic side of training for longevity In the sport. Make sure you guys are wise about what you eat and how you train. Always stay humble but never settle for where you are physically or mentally. #GymSavage#dirty#eating#powertraing#powerlifting#gains#teamgymsavage
Another great workout and hoop session in the books which I had to hit the sauna first to start my workout GRIND the right way. STUPID PUMP SUNDAY!!! It was suppose to be a rest day but I couldn't chill I had to get to the GAINZZ!! If your not getring it in yet and keep procrastinating just know that it's never to late to GET TO THE GAINZZ!!! GET UP AND GET IT IN!!!!
STAYING IN SHAPE ALL YEAR
I see many people wanting to get into, and stay in shape permanently. However, most people like the idea and image of being lean based on other people’s perception of them and not their own. YOU are setting yourself up for failure from the get go! ——
1. You need to VALUE getting into shape.
2. You need to be DEDICATED to training and your nutrition.
3. You don’t need to count calories to lose bodyfat, but calories will always count.....What do you do when the fatloss stops if you don’t track your macronutrients and fibre?
4. It’s needs to be a lifestyle change that is sustainable! I see so many people go far too extreme with calorie deficits , plateau, lose progression, end up totally overeating and banging on the pounds (it’s mostly trainers that do this which surprises me). In my opinion coaches should be in shape all year round unless injury or illness inhibits this. If not, they don’t value health and fitness enough or don’t know what they are doing.
5. You need to find a GOOD COACH to get advice from, coach you, or preferably both. This will set you up for longevity, progression, knowledge and sustainably. This is an investment that will benefit you!
6. You need to establish clarity and purpose for training and nutrition, this will help you remain on track with your goals!
7. Probably the most important in my opinion; you need to surround yourself with like minded individuals that have similar purpose, goals and values that you have! Otherwise you will not progress in anything you do and become stale. —— Get your mind in the right place and your goals written down with clarity and purpose. This will set you up for success.