Chili Cheese Paratha
Mozzarella Cheese - 1 cup (grated)
Cheddar Cheese - 1/2 cup (grated)
Medium Size Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Green Chili - 3 to 4 (finely chopped)
Ginger - 1 (finely chopped)
Cloves of Garlic - 3 (finely chopped)
Few Coriander Leaves - finely chopped
Few Mint Leaves - finely chopped
Pepper - 1 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
1. Take a bowl and add 1 cup of mozarella cheese, 1/2 cup of chedar cheese,1 medium sized onion, 1 green chili, 1 piece of ginger, 3 cloves of garlic, coriander leaves, mint leaves, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp cumin powder and little bit of salt to balance the flavour. (You can use either one of the cheese, incase you don't have both. You can also use processed cheese)
2. Mix all the ingredients together. Cheese filling is ready.
3. Roll out first paratha and place it aside.
4. Roll out another paratha and spread the cheese filling on the paratha.
5. Make sure the filling is spread evenly. Don't spread it till the end, as you need to seal the chapati. (You can do it the traditional way as well, by placing the filling in the centre and rolling out the paratha)
6. Gently place the other chapathi on top and seal the chapathi by gently pressing the ends using your finger or a fork.
7. Place the paratha on the tawa and cook both the sides.
8. Flip it over and drizzle with little ghee.
Spicy Chili Cheese Paratha is ready..
📷 by: @homecookingshow
Follow 👍 @cooking.lovers.1
Follow 🔥 @cooking.lovers.1
Would you like to wear COOKING T-Shirts or Mugs, Legging? Grab yours by clicking the link in my profile Bio 💗
What do you think ?👍
COMMENT BELLOW 👇🏻👀