Raspberry Muffins with Chia Seeds 🍴 These sweet raspberry muffins are a game-changer. They are made with wholesome ingredients, are incredibly moist and delicious, and have only 126 calories and 1 gram of fat! Try this #recipe
Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
1½ cups whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp. chia seeds
2 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. fine sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1 cup mashed sweet potato (or pumpkin puree)
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 large egg whites (¼ cup)
½ cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with spray.
3. Combine flour, chia seeds, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine sweet potato, applesauce, egg whites, maple syrup, and extract in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
5. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
6. Gently fold in raspberries.
7. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Transfer muffins to rack; cool.