So loved today’s #breakfast special of fried #eggs and #chorizo on flatbread with sweet roasted capsicum and the freshness of tomato and rocket. The chili aioli topped it off perfectly. What a great start to my day!
🍫😍😋DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES😋😍🍫
* (with hidden zucchini in them) * Macros * CALS:68
* Protein:1 * Leave it to me to add a little health to a unhealthy treat😏
* 1/2 cup all natural unsalted peanut butter or PB2( I used PB2)
* 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar(I used agave nectar)
* 1/2 cup unsweetened natural applesauce
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/2 cup unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
* 3/4 cup gluten free oats (can also use plain oats)
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
* 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8x11 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place oats in blender or food processor and process until finely ground. Don't worry, it doesn't need to be perfect but it should take a few minutes. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl of electric mixer, cream together peanut butter, applesauce, honey and vanilla until smooth. Add in zucchini, cocoa powder, ground oats, baking soda, and salt; mix until well combined. Gently fold in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tooth pick inserted into middle comes out almost clean.
4. Cool brownies completely on wire rack then cut into 20 squares. Enjoy! * These can be made gluten free🌱or not, vegan🌱 or not, all depends on the ingredient type used. * these turned out better than expected!😊
🎄 Para decorar, para regalar, para disfrutar... ÁRBOL DE NAVIDAD DE GALLETAS, tan bonito como rico 😉😋
➡️ Receta paso a paso (pincha en el link de la bio y luego en esta foto): http://www.lacocinaderebeca.es/2012/12/arbol-de-navidad-de-galletas.html