Last week in an earlier post we went over 10 Problems Gratitude can help with.. Here's 10 More! .
10) The practice of setting intention through a word of the day
11) Mindfulness training
12) Dreaming, brainstorming, innovating through gratitude in the margins
13) Connection of mind and spirit worlds
14) Bringing out the creative being inside of you, art in any form through this practice
15) The understanding that we are all connected, changes in lifestyle that makes sense with this new awareness
16) Reduction of anger and aggression as gratitude creates a new lenses for everything to be experienced through- create empathy and compassion
17) Better health. As one begins to see connections and be grateful there is always an awareness to ones body and as compassion towards oneself increases so does the desire to care for the body
18) Gratitude fosters connection for humanity
19) Gratitude fosters the curious inquiry which creates tolerance for diversity
20) Gratitude can offer an opening during conflict situations to find common ground
GRATITUDE is a Life Transforming Practice.. which of the 10 challenges has Gratitude helped you with the most or know the practice will help you with?? Feel Free to 😌COMMENT BELOW 🔽
EVACUATE EVACUATE EVACUATE 🚨 This afternoon we had an evacuation drill to practice our procedures in the case of an emergency. The children are so attentive during these drills and respond well to their educators and the procedure.