Iceland was so amazing! I never knew the sky could have so much color in it❤️ everywhere you looked was a picture perfect postcard. I loved how the white snowy mountains would sometimes take on some of the pink/orange colour from the sky.
❄️I C E L A N D ❄️
Baby, it’s cold outside ☃️
Icy landscapes across #Iceland no matter what time of year. Make sure to put it on your bucket list if you haven’t visited yet! .
Putting up new pictures of family on the wall, and it occurred to me that, other than wedding photos, the only pictures of us on display are at least five years old. So here are my favourite photos of us from the past year and a half or so. Not that you care, but, like, I do.
1) Selfie at our hotel in Berlin
2) Standing in the Green River, south of Pemberton
3) That time we wore the same buffalo plaid and went for a walk
4) Among the elephants at Tivoli in Copenhagen
5) Not sure how this one got in the mix, because it’s clearly two martians and not us
6) Camping, Justin is wearing Gord’s hat
7) Enjoying free beer in Copenhagen
8) Oxararfoss, Iceland
9) Trying on hats at an antique shop in Mount Vernon, WA