Going to any holiday parties soon? This #30DaysofDIY
project is for you.
Disco dangle earrings
What you’ll need:
-2 large rhinestone cluster beads -4 small silver beads -chain
-jump rings -silver eye finding -2 pairs of pliers
-fish hook earrings
1. Slide beads onto the silver finding.(small,Big,small).
2. Use pliers to bend wire to make a loop and wire cutters to cut what’s left
3. Using the pliers open jump rings and add to each side of the beaded loop
4. Before closing the jump rings connect aprox 3 inches of chain
5. Open another jump ring, connect the two ends of chain together, close ring inside the opening of the fish hook earring