#dcblogger 110.835K Posts

Posing for our artist friend at @thewharfdc. Hereโ€™s to hoping we make a miraculous @americanartmuseum debut very soon. ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿคž๐ŸผPhoto by @angel_beil ๐Ÿ“ธ
So excited that weโ€™re going to be spending Thanksgiving in the Outer Banks again! The weather is never awesome but itโ€™s just super relaxing and fun with the fam! http://liketk.it/2t1ZX #liketkit @liketoknow.it
What are your favorite things you've bought so far for fall this year?! If your still struggling to narrow down what to buy I'm sharing 11 pieces you will wear over and over again on the blog (link in profile) or shop them through the LiketoKnow.it app http://liketk.it/2t6rY #liketkit @liketoknow.it
๐Ÿ›ฃโœŒ๐Ÿผ
TOWNESMAID ๐Ÿ’Žโœจ
cityscapes
Hello friends! Today marks 1 month since I've started blogging! I decided to throw it back to my first blog shoot. Things have not always worked out exactly how I've wanted and I'm still learning everyday. However, I'm so proud of myself for starting this journey. I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported me on this journey so far. Y'all rock! If you're still reading, I also want to announce that I will be doing a mini giveaway via Instagram once I reach 100 followers to celebrate both milestones in my journey. Stay tuned! . . . . . . ๐Ÿ“ธ @michael_ellis_photos . . #onemonth #dcblogger #fallfashion #dcbloggers #fall #lifestyle #lifestyleblogger #staytuned #ambition #thankful #wednesday #bloggerlife #blogger #throwback
This ๐ŸŒฝ husk has been so many things already today ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿคฝ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿธโš”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป. It's amazing to see the creativity of a child. Use you imagination... what could this be?
Happy ๐Ÿช day! Donโ€™t you just love this cape coat? This one is a few years old but still a favorite of mine.โค๏ธ This outfit + 3 others are up on the blog! in my bio to check it out! http://liketk.it/2t6r2 @liketoknow.it ๐Ÿ“ธ @sandyma.photo #liketkit #LTKitbag #LTKstyletip #LTKunder50 #LTKunder100 #capecoat #embroideredjeans #guccibag
I just really like fall ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Finally sharing my #charleston city guide over #ontheblog today! If you're heading there anytime soon, I'm dishing on what to do/see and where to EAT (my favorite part, if you ask me - and the scale ๐Ÿ˜œ) so head to the link in my profile for details! ๐Ÿ—บ #travel #explorecharleston #southcarolina
Sooooooo like 95% of our audience is female and the other 5% is probably Shannonโ€™s fiancรฉ (hey Kurt) HOWEVER if youโ€™re trying to toss hints about getting engaged, youโ€™ll wanna share this post. All the tips and tricks a recently engaged fella wished he knew (and some fun insight to Shannonโ€™s proposal ๐Ÿ’•) are up on the blog as we speak! ๐Ÿ“ธ: @lindsayckw
Woke up at 5am to conquer this hump day! ๐Ÿช|| Rise and Grind with @nov_project_dc ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yโ€™all feel that chill in the air? Summer has officially fled and fall is nipping at our cheeks. Keep warm this hoodie season with a #blackfreeradical sweatshirt or hoodie ๐Ÿ˜. Link in bio! #trulytafakari
Pick your plaid top. Styled here as a dress. SO Versitile. SO Good. ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ“ธ: @miravisuphoto
Today we celebrate 10 years, and a decade later I can say I am so lucky to have this man in my life. He's my rock... my biggest fan and harshest (constructive) critic ... he makes me try harder and want to do better ... has far surpassed any expectations I could have had in regards to being a good father to our two little girls... and he all but invented fun and silliness as far as I'm concerned ๐Ÿ’› #theloveofmylife
I love dresses like this for SO MANY REASONS: 1. They're very easy to wear 2. Appropriate for almost every occasion 3. Effortless way to slay all the time. 4. I always look and feel great in them. Dress & Bag: @flexyblyluxury
Happy Hump Day! Who else wants to wear #pink all this month in honor of #breastcancerawarenessmonth ?! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’• Have a glam day!