Thermostats Adjustments🌡️For The Fall🍂- Your Next Green Steps🍂🍃! Fun Fall Facts🌡️🍂🌡️🍂🌡️🍂🌡️: Most programmable thermostats are able to automatically adjust the temperature in your home up to six or more times per day. 🌡️🌡️🌡️You can also manually override the automatic settings if you need to at any time without interrupting the daily or weekly programming.
1. 🍂When you are home and awake, set your thermostat as low as is comfortable.
2. 🍂🍂When you are asleep or out of the house, turn your thermostat back 10° to 15° for eight hours and save around 10% a year on your heating and cooling bills.
3.🍂🍂🍂 A programmable thermostat can make it easy to set back your temperature. If you have a heat pump, maintain a moderate setting or use a programmable thermostat specially designed for use with heat pumps.
4. 🍂🍂🍂🍂Install your thermostat away from heating or cooling registers, appliances,
lighting, doorways, fireplaces, skylights and windows and areas that receive
direct sunlight or drafts. Interior walls are best.
5. 🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂Keep the thermostat set at energy-saving temperatures for long periods of time,
such as during the day when no one is home and at bedtime.
6. 🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂 Set the “hold” button at a constant energy-saving temperature when going away for the weekend or on vacation.
7. 🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂 Change your batteries each year if your programmable thermostat runs on batteries. Some units will indicate when batteries must be changed.
#GreenWorldVision #GreenSteps #Greenlifestyle #SmartThermostat #thermostat #heating #heat #cooling #cool #temperature #programmablethermostat #energysaving #savingenergy #Fall #FallSeason #Greenlife #Followus #Tips #savingtips