Shiz is about get real. Let’s talk about “dropping the kids off at the pool” shall we?!
When on vacation the plumbing seems to ALWAYS get backed up. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here’s the tips & tricks on moving things through. Feel free to save this for future reference.🚽 #MicroBlogSeries
1. Agua, water, the good ol H2O is VITAL. This keeps it soft & smooth. Sexy eh? 😜
2. Take your pre+probiotics pixie. Their patented protective coating makes it so 100% arrive alive instead of the competitors only where testing has shown only 5-10% arrive alive!!! These good bacteria’s make your bowels happy but only if they’re alive. I also tossed in two different prebiotic fibers that work in the ascending & the descending colon!
3. Bump up da fiber! Load up your plate with veggies, cooked veggies if you have leaky gut or GI issues. I formulated a drink especially for leaky gut and GI issues that has soft fibers that are gut friendly as well as L-Glutamine to repair it! #repairplus
4. Limit caffeine. Gasp, I know, sounds like blasphemy or treason...but caffeine is a bowel irritant. Drop some B12 in yo mouth for a boost of gut friendly energy. I linked my fav in my bio! Tastes soooo good & has a super clean formula.
5. Elevate your feet. Sounds uber weird but it legit helps with digestion. That doesn’t mean don’t get on your feet and get walking because...
6. Exercise helps move things through! Think of it as a natural lymphatic draining massage, worked over by your muscles moving your lymph system. Also try a travel acupuncture mat! I linked the one I use m.
7. If you’re still clogged, use essential oils like, anise, peppermint, lavender, copaiba balsam, citronella, chamomile, sweet orange and coriander to help reduce gut inflammation and increase digestion. Work it through clock-wise to manually move your schtuff through to the finish line.
Now go take your throne back! Xoxo
#LoveYourGut #TheGutGirl #FunctionalFoodChemist #SupplementFormulator #Autoimmune #EndoFighter #Poop #Constipation #BeatTheBloat