It's almost Halloween! These Midnight Mummy Treats will have you Tiptoeing to the fridge for a late night bite 😍😋 #Halloween #MadeWithM
See below for full recipe!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes (+ 1 hour standing time)
Makes: 16 pieces
3 tbsp butter
1 pkg (10 oz) marshmallows
1 tsp vanilla
6 cups crispy rice cereal
1 cup M&M’s Harvest Variety, divided
1 cup chopped white chocolate (about 4 oz)
32 candy eyes
1. Grease 13- x 9-inch baking dish; set aside. In large saucepan set over low heat, melt butter, marshmallows and vanilla. Stir in cereal until completely coated.
2. Set aside 16 M&M’s; stir remaining M&M’s into cereal mixture until evenly distributed. Using greased spatula, firmly press mixture into prepared pan. Let stand for 1 hour or until set. Cut into 16 rectangles.
3. Place chocolate in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water; stir until melted. Carefully transfer to re-sealable plastic bag; snip off one corner to make small hole.
4. Arrange cereal rectangles on rack set over parchment paper. Drizzle with melted chocolate, using back and forth motion in a diagonal direction, until almost completely coated (to resemble mummy bandages). Arrange 2 candy eyes and an M&M for the nose on each mummy. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
Tips: • Candy
• If desired, place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl; microwave on Medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.
Per 1 Mummy
Saturated Fat 8g