In honor of (finally) uploading my first makeup video, I'm sharing 20 facts about me. Thanks for the idea @adazzlingzebra
1. I'm a natural redhead.
2. My perma-puppy is named Nora, and she's a butterscotch mutt.
3. The flute was my instrument of choice during elementary and middle school.
4. Right now, I'm teaching myself to play the ukulele.
5. Rolling in a wheelchair helps me to get out and about when my symptoms are extra challenging.
6. Clean and cruelty-free beauty is one of my favorite subjects to talk about.
7. Practicing yoga helps me to love my body and relax.
8. My family gave me a great speaker for one holiday, and headphones for the next one.
9. I always play music on my way to and from doctor's appointments. It's often a singalong!
10. As a young Irish dancer, I performed in a few St. Patrick's Day parades.
11. My first experience with physical therapy was related to Irish dancing, because my ankles were too loose. Hey, undiagnosed EDS!
12. I'm a college student, and I complete coursework online.
13. Bath bombs bring me so much joy!
was the first YouTuber that I watched regularly.
, and @watercolor_me_impressed
are a few of my current favorite YouTubers.
16. I live in leggings--no shame--and my most worn items are from @v_keen
17. I'm 22, and many of my favorite TV shows are on PBS. Seriously, Grantchester is so good!
18. Art therapy helped me process the challenging realities of living with chronic illnesses.
19. I would love to get fully certified as a yoga teacher someday.
20. Writing is one of my favorite activities, both for my blog and for school. Okay, blogging is more fun!
What's one interesting or silly fact about you? Please share your answer in the comments, and watch my video via the link in my profile.
Sending you good vibes!💚