I started a 365 days photo project on my 27th Birthday. And for the following reasons -
1. Because I love me a white shirt, the only constant here. This is
- not about choosing "a" style, but evolving as I move forward.
- not about "a" process but about different approaches.
- sometimes a sequence, but mostly deliberate/random jumps.
- not "a" relevant theme but multiple chance intrusions.
- focus on the obvious or less likely or both or none.
2. Because "Creative thinking, in terms of idea creativity, is not a mystical talent. It is a skill that can be practiced and nurtured." Edward de Bono. **ask me the how-to and I'll point to the book. 😀
3. I'd like something consistent to do everyday in an otherwise inconsistent routine.