Thank goodness it's Friday!! 😱 Have some of this yummy dessert #TGIF
S'more Ice Cream Cake
INGREDIENTS - 2 sleeves graham crackers, divided
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 16 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
1. Set your oven to 350*F.
2. Crush one sleeve of graham crackers into fine crumbs and mix them with with the melted butter, and press the mixture into the bottom of a parchment lined, 9” springform pan. Bake the crust for 10 minutes until lightly browned. Cool the crust completely.
3. While the crust bakes, heat your cream and pour the hot cream over your chopped chocolate in a medium-sized bowl. Allow the cream and chocolate to sit for 2-3 minutes, until the chocolate has melted. Stir the mixture until it is combined and smooth.
4. Pour half the chocolate mixture onto the cooled crust, and smooth out evenly.
5. Break the remaining sleeve of graham crackers into individual crackers, and stand them in the chocolate mixture, along the inner edge of the pan.
6. Scoop the chocolate ice cream onto the layer of chocolate and smooth the ice cream layer until evenly spread.
7. Top the ice cream with the remaining chocolate mixture, and spread evenly.
8. Freeze the cake until set, approximately 2 hours.
9. Top with marshmallows, and gently toast with a small torch.