Hey guys! It's been a long time since I posted a #ThemeTip.
Long post, but useful tips. Keep reading.
Do you share quotes? Tips? Blog posts? This little tip will make your whole theme to come together no matter what content you share (if you're already doing this give me a 🙌🏼 in the comments so other people can see examples!)
Here it goes:
• Create placeholders / graphics (dimension: 1080x1080)
• Use your brand colors (or the colors of your Instagram color palette) to stick with your theme
• add your logo / submark / Instagram handle - this way you make your IG posts recognisable. And if someone shares your image, we know it came from you & we can come to visit to your feed for more awesome content.
Once you have these placeholders READY:
• 🖥 Computer: add your text on top when you schedule your content (ie. save time 🙌🏼)
• 📱Phone: Have the placeholders ready in your camera roll + add text on top of your placeholder inside @Preview.App
(it's in the Photo Editor section).
(different placeholders for different type of content)
(neat, clean footer with brand name)
(uses her brand colors consistently)
(colorful background for quotes)
Check these accounts out to see what I mean. This trick will really make a HUGE difference in the look of your feed (= consistency = 🙌🏼). Have fun 😊