Because the world is a strange place, I somehow got 11K followers overnight. Thank you 🙌🏻. I'm also getting flooded with questions, so PLEASE read the video descriptions. From now on I will only be answering genuine questions that I haven't already answered in the video description/comments section.
1. The needle is called a "punch needle". You can feed embroidery floss or yarn through it and you punch through the stretched linen to make the stitches. The other side will have loops and have more texture.
2. I have another post that talks about all of the materials I use and where to find them. Take a look at my feed and you'll find it there. I get almost all my supplies from Amazon, including the needles.
3. I am not a seasoned pro at this. I have only been doing it for 2 months and taught myself by watching videos and experimenting with the tools. If I did it, you can do it too. Follow the #punchneedle
tag on insta, there are tons of amazing artists out there doing this as well.
4. Some people have expressed interest in kits. If this is something you'd like to purchase, please let me know in the comments and I'll consider putting some together through my Etsy store.
5. Finally, thank you for watching! I hope many of you will pick up this awesome and easy craft and make beautiful things with it.