😻💔Время которое хочется запомнить🙏🏼🌈❤️💙💛💚💜 #малышкинаотдыхе P.S погода плюсовая ,солнышко печёт✌🏼😄☀️☀️☀️ #розапик #сочи #розахутор

  • You're beautiful !!!
    21-Apr-2017 17:57:14 PM
  • 💣💣💣💥💥💥💥
    21-Apr-2017 20:04:34 PM
  • 😍
    22-Apr-2017 09:12:22 AM
  • Bella
    22-Apr-2017 13:09:24 PM
  • Шикарно! и Шикарная!
    22-Apr-2017 19:36:57 PM
  • красиво!
    23-Apr-2017 07:47:54 AM
  • Там не холодно?)
    11-May-2017 13:10:07 PM
  • Вот примерно так покидают гнезда..)))
    29-May-2017 10:48:46 AM
  • 🔷🔹🔷❤️🔷🔹🔷
    05-Jun-2017 05:27:39 AM
  • You look good
    08-Jun-2017 09:12:16 AM
  • Angel in white
    17-Jun-2017 22:34:02 PM
Trending Posts
El domingo es el nuevo lunes, vamos con todo 👊🏻🇲🇽🌎
This inspirational lady didn't let her Ulcerative Colitis stop her from achieving her fitness goals! If she can do it, so can you 💪🏽🙏🏽 FOLLOW @fitandfiesty for more fitness motivation 💪🏽 . . . Credit: @rainavsfood . . . #health #fitness #fit #TagsForLikes #TFLers #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #bodybuilding #cardio #gym #train #training #photooftheday #health #healthy #instahealth #healthychoices #active #strong #motivation #instagood #determination #lifestyle #diet #getfit #cleaneating #eatclean #exercise #doubletap . .
@angelitaheradj Nalgaje "apanado" por mi ❤️🎯 @mariofly_ #CUERPOWER #1 #Hera #HeraDj #tattooedcouples #fuckthesystem #fuckyourbadvibes #fitness #fitmom AmorConAmorSePaga ❤️🔝
Flexed VS Unflexed😊 #MinibeastStyle I'm not normally one to follow trends, actually I'm one of the people who finds them slightly annoying.. I'm sorrry😓 but one of my loyal followers (or friends is a better word🤗) asked me if I could take a picture unflexed and I thought it's about time I jump on the bandwagon! So of course I don't walk around looking like the left picture all the time! I'm not normally on my tippy toes, flexing with a perfect angle and smiling all cute haha.. It's called posing for a picture😆 duh! Y'all know this, but I know a lot of people forget that Instagram isn't real life and that these pictures are posed. Flexing doesn't make you fake, it's completely normal to want to show off all your hard work! But also showing yourself relaxed in a natural state is definitely humbling and shows we're all human🤗 yep, I look like the right picture 95% of the time and the other 5% is when I'm trying to get a good picture for Instagram❤️ Flexing is cool. Not flexing is cool. Do whatever makes you happy😊 and love yourself regardless🙏🏼 P.S. anyone who's still reading this right now.. you the real MVP
Not where I want to be but I'm putting in the work one day at a time 💪🏼 #inspofit #fitness #stayfocused #sundayfunday #getitright #keepittight #bryanabasolo #drabs
( 🇫🇷en bas) 🇬🇧Eve of a new week my Tbc&Sbtgirls!!! 💯To be at your best, you have to get out of your comfort zone !! You can spend weeks, months, years waiting for "the right day"...👉🏻truth is it's up to you to MAKE IT RIGHT !!! Believe in yourself ! Try ! Don't give up !! 👐🏻Open this new chapter of your life !!! Go, go,go !!!! 💟Motivated to get rid of summer's excess ?? Who keeps going or starts tomorrow ??? ➡SBT : . ➡TBC : • • Veille de la reprise mes Tbc&Sbtgirls!!! . 💯Pour être au Top du Top il faut sortir de sa zone de confort !! Vous pouvez rester des semaines, des mois, des Années à attendre le " bon jour" ... 👉la vérité est que c'est a vous de le PROVOQUER!! Croyez en vous! Essayez! Persévérez !! 👐🏻Ouvrez ce Nouveau chapitre pour la vie!!! Go go go !!!!! 💟Motivées pour éliminer les écarts de l'été ???? Qui reprend oú démarre demain??? ➡SBT : . ➡TBC :
Side Plank w/ cable Row and one leg up 💪🏾💪🏾 for more difficulty. Muscles Targeted: - Mid Back Muscles: Middle back muscles are very important as they help to support and strengthen the core muscles at the front of your body. - Obliques: Many people put a lot of focus on working their abs but forget their surrounding neighbors; the oblique muscles. Obliques serve as stabilizers, and are used in almost every physical activity. Exercising your obliques should be a very important part of your workout program. - If you are looking to take your training to the next level then stop thinking about it and email me to 📧 janik 📧 weight loss, bulking, lean muscle gain and body sculpting. ⭕️Online Training programs ⭕️Group Training ⭕️One on one Private Training Are all available #brisfit #miami #training #fitness #fitlife #ladies #men #brisfitTraining #trainingVideos #onlineTraining
A spoonful of gratitude🌟 Nothing beats an açai bowl topped with delish fruity goodness😛🌈🙌🏼 spoon from @themojomecca ~ made using @purecocobella @amazonpower @vitamix_aunz #vegan