Sage green watercolour & silver leaf cake for Jodie and Warren, married at @gumgullyfarm 💍 Jodie & Warren came to us with their very own design and we were so thrilled to bring it to life for them on their big day! 💙
you wanna hear a little dream i have? i wanna... wait 😝 im GONNA get our N¥ toyz made in2 3D characters... den me and ¥ are write da illest fukn story ever... maybe we'll call it: The Weird Adventures Of Ninja & ¥o-landi... or The Legend Of Zef... da rest will b history😎 #N¥4eva@ashleywoodart@worldof3a
A brownie and a cookie met, they didn't click, they popped! 😱
INGREDIENTS - 2 cups Nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Dark chocolate, melted
- White chocolate, melted DIRECTIONS
1. Toppings such as sprinkles, nuts, cookies, chocolate chips.
2. Set the oven to 350*F.
3. Mix the Nutella, eggs and flour until incorporated.
4. Pour dough into a greased 8”x8” baking pan. Dot with cookie dough.
5. Bake for 25 minutes and allow the brownies to cool completely.
6. Cut the brownie into bite-sized squares, and skewer the squares on popsicle sticks.
7. Dip the brownie bites in white or dark chocolate and top with your favorite toppings.
Last day filming. Took a break in between shots to answer questions for my buddy Arlo's 3rd Grade Project on the moral quandaries that define each superheroes journey. My favorite query: Would you trade your bow and arrow for a jet pack? Feels like a Thursday.