Following on from @spadgerina
tagging moi...cheers lovely...here's #20factsaboutme
1. I love to dance.
2. I read mainly folklore, fantasy and popular science.
3. I struggle with anxiety, insecurities, stress and adjustment. It makes me very tired and for which I'm getting help. It doesn't affect me socially or work wise much. Those that smile the most and all that jazz.
4. People have always assumed I'm vegetarian or vegan based on my appearance, but I've only been vegetarian since the end of august 2016 and not just because I love animals.
5. I wish I had a magical power.
6. I have 4 tattoos and want more.
7. I believe respect is the most important thing in all circumstances and relationships.
8. I'm terrible at messaging/calling and feel bad that I don't contact the many I love often enough.
9. I admire skill so often I appreciate craftwork over artwork.
10. I wish I had studied something else at university though I love what the experience gave me and the people who have stayed in my life.
11. I tend to feel creative when I'm too busy to do anything about it.
12. I automatically will want to offer up my help to everyone, I have to stop myself from giving too much.
13. I think I'm more open/readable than people think I am.
14. i have to watch something on my laptop if I'm having a bath else I get bored
15. I have long toes and I've grown into my hands. My sister used to call them mole hands and monkey feet.
16. One of my nicknames is baby elephant because I have a really good long term memory and I stomp around upstairs.
17. I have really weird vivid dreams and always have. I remember a lot of them, both childhood ones and recent.
18. I'm quite practical and handy but tend to lose interest before I finish a project.
19. My hair does my head in
20. I wish I could sing and be more musical.
#me #selfie @hskirkman1 @helen.mccn