🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷Brazilian🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷 Truffles for My Brazilian foodies! Love you all😝❤️ Brigadeiro 4 ways DIY Recipe! YES PLEASE. 〰〰〰〰
‼️TAG YOUR FRIENDS‼️
Funfetti Fried Oreos💕
INGREDIENTS - 1 Pack of Oreo cookies
- 1 pack of skewer sticks
- 24 oz Milk chocolate
- 6 oz White chocolate
- 1 Funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Handful of sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 3 Oreos on skewers.
3. Melt chocolate in a jar.
4. Dip skewered Oreos into melted chocolate. Make sure to coat all sides.
5. Place on parchment paper. Chill for 10 minutes.
6. Whisk together the cake mix, water and eggs in a bowl until smooth.
7. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil.
8. Cook until the cookies are golden-brown, about 2 minutes.
9. Drizzle white chocolate and sprinkles on top. Enjoy!